Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Book of "Judges" How can we apply these stories to our lives today

I just got called as the Gospel Doctrine teacher in our little ward (church).  Gospel Doctrine is a Sunday school class where the Doctrine of the Gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is taught.  This year we are learning about the Old Testament.  I have never studied the Old Testament and was a little worried but I'm LOVING it!  I'm learning so much and I've only taught two classes and will teach my third this Sunday.  This Sunday we will be learning about The Book of "Judges"  The following outline will help you think a little about the reading that we will be going over. 
Click on the photo below and you can download the Handout to print if you want. 
http://www.4shared.com/folder/L_2fmcco/Sunday_School.html
You can download a copy of the official study guide Here
And if you want to know more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints you can visit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment