Thursday, June 26, 2014

Aquaponics Growth

 Aquaponics Bell Pepper has arrived and looks pretty good if I do say so myself. 
 This Cherry tomato plant is from last years garden. In fact I didn't even plant this seed, it reseeded itself and came up in one of my garden beds.  My husband mentioned putting it in the grow beds so I added it to see what would happen  and now I have cherry tomatoes in my grow beds.  LOVE IT!  
 This is one of those Chinese 5 Peppers I can tell because of the purple buds.  It has struggled though.  This was a very week plant in the beginning and I didn't know if it would make it so I thought by putting it in the aquaponics system it might have a better chance.  It still doesn't look strong but It has blooms so something is going right.  :)
 Greek Basil.  I hate cutting beautiful plants but I know it must be done.  
ANYONE NEED FRESH BASIL SPEAK NOW!!  

 It's a tomato  But don't ask me what kind.  I pulled a silly mistake and forgot to mark down what I was planting where in my aquaponics system.  It could be a beefsteak?  It could be a homestead?  Not sure so we will wait and see. 
Oh look another tomato!  Yay.  I'm ready for a home grown tomato there is nothing in the world like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment