Saturday, January 15, 2011

Having Snow Much FUN in NY.





We decided to go on a 19 hour drive to New York to see Dad!   We woke up to 3 inches of snow in Missouri Tuesday morning around 3:45 and headed out to Webster, NY arriving about 12:30 Central time.
That's right we drove straight through.  LOL  but lets top the drive off with SNOW the entire time!!!  Yep you heard me SNOW the ENTIRE TIME!  When we pulled into the parking lot there was about 3 to 4 inches covering the lot.  From Cincinati Ohio to Webster NY  the roads were covered the whole way! That's like 6 hours I drove, white knuckling it.  By the time I pulled into the Apt. Parking lot I was beyond ready to get out and stay out of the car for a full 24 hours.  And I was so Excited to see my husband for the first time in over 2 weeks.  We woke the next morning to 18+  inches (that's my guess)  of snow on the ground.  The kids have had a blast enjoying the snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment