Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Homeschool Mother's Journal

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In My Life This Week............I'm on a mission to get more organized. Organized in each little aspect of my life.  My health, my family, homeschool, callings, hobbies, garden.  I'm also feeling overwhelmed with my garden.  It's growing like crazy and I'm not sure what to do with it all.  I'm unsure when to pick my green beans, yep laugh if you want, I don't know when to pick them.  they look all long and they are a bit fuzzy feeling.  Does the fuzzy feeling go away before you pick them?  I want to can them.  LOL  not sure how to can so I'm going to have to learn that one fast too. 


In Our Homeschool This Week.......We are taking it easy.  Not really structured just enjoying each moment.  Boys are at scouts so they are learning tons and girls and I are at home tending the garden and chickens. 


Places Were Going and People We've Seen.........Well the boys are in Hardy AK at camp Kia Kima.  And The rest of us went to the country club yesterday while dad enjoyed some golf we swam with friends. It was a great way to enjoy the afternoon.  Tonight it's the homeschool used curriculum sale.  Woohoo.


My Favorite Thing This Week.........was watching my girls find new ways to occupy themselves without their brothers around!  


Things I'm Working On...............Garden and finding ways to be more productive in Homeschooling.


I'm Reading.......................I haven't read any books and typing that makes me feel quilty, but I have enjoyed reading up on other homeschool mom's blogs and getting fresh ideas.  


I'm Grateful For................My freedoms that we are all still able to enjoy!


I'm Praying For.................Help to get more organized in all areas of my life.

Pictures of My Week.............
 Skyler and Michael at scout Camp



My Garden  I have 3 4x8 beds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment