Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Grateful For Hills

 It Rained, and Rained, and RAINED and RAINED and RAINED and RAINED and RAINED some more yesterday!!!
 This was a driveway, I hope our neighbors were already home before this happened. 
 The small bridge I cross on my way home
 James River looking South
 James River before the bridge, it's not suppose to be there!!!!!!
 James River looking North
Today I'm very grateful we live on a huge hill.  Last night we were suppose to go to a friends house for our FHE (family home evening, we do this every Monday) lesson, but it had rained all day and we have a low bridge to cross so I canceled for fear of not making it back home.   But the kids and I wanted to see just how high the creeks and rivers were.  So we took a little drive and these pix are a result of what we saw.  I took these pix with my phone so please excuse the quality.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment