Friday, February 25, 2011

Baker Creek Village in Mansfield, MO

Yep I needed a day out,  I think my kids did too, so we called a couple friends and decided to visit the Baker Creek Seed Company on Wednesday.  It was fun!  Here are some of the pix


 See the isle of seeds above?  Well that's just the flowers there are like 4 or 5 times that many seeds!  I wanted to get some seeds to start for my garden but I couldn't figure out which ones I needed because there was so many to choose from. 


 Well, once we got past all the seeds we went outside to wander around and found they had just as many different kinds of Chickens as they did seeds!  I've been telling Dennis that I wanted to get some chickens and after going here I'm feeling not only overwhelmed about my garden seeds, but how in the world am I going to figure out what kinds of chickens to get???????????????????????   Please someone help me!!!!!!
 We got to go into all the little shops here and they were really neat to explore.  We were told in May they have a really fun festival with tons of vendors.  You might want to visit them in May.  I'm adding a link to their website HERE  Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds

1 comment: